Friday, September 16, 2011

Special Edition No. 1, The Shrink in Kennedy

  • Probablemente rodeado de amas de casa desesperadas... maybe (probably) I'm just being extremely judgemental, maybe there are dead people involved.
  • La miseria es un derecho de todos, those like me who are slightly in it tend to monopolise it. Madness is ours, you are not allowed into this very exclusive club. Selfpity does some delusional wonders.
  • Me pregunto si a estas señoras les da verguenza estar locas ¿Cuál es el status de los problemas mentales en la clase alta? Is it fashionable? is it taboo? Is it a fashionable taboo?
  • "Letal" es una excelente palabra, "Lethal" is even better, it's almost onomatopoeic as if the lateral sounds are able to stab you like long sharp needles...
  • Oh! él no era un loco, igual lo sospechaba.
  • That man has no profile at all, and of course he doesn't have a girlfriend, he's über-gay... not really, he's a lady, the kind of lady who would make comments about the plane crash if she's sitting next to you on the bus.
  • Ladies are funnier than clowns, they should get on buses and bitch about life and then we would all laugh.
  • Pissed off parents of a lunatic child, quiero que ya no estés cerca mío, su actitud me pone extremadamente nervioso. They walk away slowly, holding hands...
  • Twitch, another beloved onomatopoeia.
  • Parece que I'm giving up y que me voy a dormir, este sillón is comfortable enough and I can see how my handwriting worsens as my eyes become heavier and every second I'm less willing to make an effort.
  • Her breasts are like a nurse's full of the milk of human kindness? más le vale con ese trabajo, she has to nurture in a myriad of ways
  • Didn't notice the absortion power of this paper...

No comments:

Post a Comment